When can I tour the apartments?
- Tours are between 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday -Friday and 10:00 am to 4:30 pm Saturdays.
Do I need a parking pass/permit to park in apartment community?
- No, parking is first come first serve and ample parking is available. If you rent an apartment with an attached garage you will have a private driveway.
What is the duration of the lease?
- Remington Apartment Homes provides flexible lease durations. The standard lease is for 12 months. Please contact the leasing office for availability on shorter term leasing.
How many people can live in a one bedroom apartment? Two bedroom? Three bedroom?
- The maximum number of people that can live in a one bedroom apartment home is two. A two bedroom is four. A three bedroom is six.
What school district will my kids attend school?
- Information about specific schools, staff, school calendars, class start and end times, concerts, and other events can be accessed through the Plainfield District 202 Website http://www.psd202.org/pages/PlainfieldSD202
- Elementary School - Eichelberger
- Middle School - John F. Kennedy
- High School - Plainfield East
What fees are required to apply for an apartment?
- $65 application fee per person and $250 administrative fee
What do I need in order to fill out an application?
- Driver's license, proof of income (paystubs,bank statement), completed application and administrative fee
Do you offer any discounts?
- Yes! We offer discounts to our preferred employers (call and see if your employer is on the list)
When is rent due?
- Rent is due 1st – 5th of every month
Can I pay my rent online?
- Absolutely! You can pay your rent online, please look under the Resident link on our website
Do you require renters insurance?
- Yes we do require renters insurance